The 8 courses in this suite cover a wide range of professional competencies and knowledge necessary for all Human Resource professionals.
Individual HRCI and SHRM accredited courses are also available, with more to come. Check out our online catalog.
TIME TO COMPLETE
Each course is between 60 and 240 minutes.
HR CERTIFICATION INSTITUTE
This program has been approved for 20 recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR, and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. For more information about certification or recertification, visit the HR Certification Institute homepage at www.hrci.org.
(The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of this program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute's criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.)
SOCIETY FOR HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
The Human Equation is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. This program is valid for 20 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
- Employment Liabilities
- Invasion of Privacy
- Sexual Harassment
- Wrongful Termination
- Background Screening
- Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA)
- Background Checks
- Reference Checks
- Employer Liability
- Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act
- Extended Health Insurance Coverage
- State and Federal Laws
- Penalties for Not Complying
- Terms and Termination of Coverage
- Investigations in the Workplace
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Conflict Resolution
- Internal Investigations
- Laws and Legally Compliant Interim Actions
- Who Are Covered Entities?
- What is Electronic Protected Health Information (EPHI)?
- The Structure of the Security Rule
- Standards and Implementation Specifications
- Administrative, Physical and Technical Safeguards
- Organizational and Documentation Requirements
- Penalties for Non-Compliance
- Preventing and Managing Sexual Harassment in the Workplace: A Guide for Managers and Supervisors
- Consequences of Sexual Harassment
- EEOC and Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964
- Facts and Myths about Sexual Harassment
- Hostile Work Environment and Quid Pro Quo
- Recognizing Behaviors and Responding to Incidents
- Workplace Bullying
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- ADA Amendments Act of 2008
- Wage and Hour Regulations (FLSA)
- Who is Covered?
- Minimum Wage and Overtime
- White Collar Exemptions
- Record Keeping
- The Equal Pay Act of 1963