To meet the certification requirements in many jurisdictions for Food Handlers and Alcohol Servers, many Hospitality Establishments are training their employees with The Human Equation’s user-friendly and comprehensive online training suite (Discounts are available for Enterprise Training by calling us at 1-800-521-9667).
In the hospitality industry, having well-trained employees who follow safety regulations and industry practices is not only often required by law but also essential for the success of any establishment serving food or alcohol. Each of the courses within our Suite conveys valuable and necessary information in straightforward and everyday language.
Individual courses focus on such topics as:
- serving alcohol responsibly and avoiding liability stemming from alcohol incidents;
- teaching and reinforcing proper hygiene practices for employees handling food and beverages;
- preventing contamination of food by strict adherence proper safety procedures;
- cleaning and sanitizing all work areas, equipment, and utensils used to prepare and serve food and beverages; and
- storing food and beverages safely.
All employees of hospitality establishments who are responsible for preparing, storing, and serving food and beverages and for maintaining the facility
TIME TO COMPLETE
This suite of courses provides 5 hours of training.
To train both front- and back-of-the-house employees of hospitality establishments in industry-standard procedures for the proper storage, handling, and service of food and beverages and for maintaining a clean, sanitary facility
- Alcoholic Beverage Liability
- Food Safety: Cleaning and Sanitizing
- Food Safety: Personal Hygiene
- Food Safety: Storage and Inventory Management
- Food Safety: Time Temperature Control